Posted on July 28, 2011, in Art + Apple, Art + Design, Art + Print, Art + Social Media, Art + Tech, Art + Web, Art + Work and tagged Apple, art, design, facebook, flickr, Flipboard, Function, Google Reader, Instagram, iPad, LinkedIn, Oprah, Read It Later, Steve Jobs, tech, twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Visit My Website
- If Paul McCartney takes our Keys to the City to Memphis, how will we get back in? #ATXsirpaul #Austin 6 hours ago
- RT @longform: "The Man Who Knew Too Much" The story of a tobacco industry whistleblower: long.fm/10RK6oq (by Marie Brenner, @VanityF… 11 hours ago
- Successful #marketing for business #communications in 4 steps, starting with a Big Picture Think: ow.ly/1WCO78 16 hours ago
Apple art artists Art school Arts festival brand Business card Cell Phones collaboration commitment coworking Craigslist creativity design facebook fine art printing flickr Flipboard freelancing Function Galleries Google Reader image Instagram iPad iPhone Keynote (presentation software) LinkedIn Oprah photographers photography portfolio Read It Later relationships ROI Schlepping Slideshare Smartphone social media Starbucks Steve Jobs tech twitter Visual arts web
- Jann @ Austin Details Art + PhotoThanks for sharing that--doesn't sitting down at the computer just invite multi-tasking instead?
- mariagatlingGreat post Jann! I feel most creative while on a walk, driving through the redwoods, out photographi
- Jann @ Austin DetailsDid I mention the extreme feeling of satisfaction that comes with clicking on "SafeUnsubscribe"?